Winter is almost here and all that you want is a bowl full of soup to keep you warm. Autumn Winter brings with it so many great produce, apple being one of them. So here is a great recipe of a soup using apples. Yes!! You heard it right, APPLE SOUP!!
Time: 25 – 30 Minutes Serves: 2 people
– Apple: 1 no.
– Potatoes (medium sized): 2 nos
– Garlic Clove: 6 nos
– Freshly ground pepper : 1 tablespoon
– Milk: 1/2 cup
– Olive oil: 2 tablespoons
– Salt to taste
– Fresh Cream for garnish: 1 tablespoons
– Pumpkin seeds for garnish
– In your, Stainless Steel Skillet heat the oil and add freshly ground pepper. Once it crackles, add chopped garlic and let it brown a little.
– Add peeled and chopped apple and potato cubes to this and saute for a minute.
– Cover and cook till the Apple and potato are cooked and soft. Measure with your measuring cups and add salt, milk and a cup of water to this and just boil for a minute.
– Switch off the flame and let it cool a little.
– Put the mixture into the Cordless Hand blender‘s pitcher and using an S blade, puree the mixture till smooth.
– Pour it into the serving bowls, top it with a dollop of fresh cream, some pumpkin seeds and ground some fresh pepper over it.
-Serve it warm.
RECIPE CREDIT: Madhuri Aggarwal (Blog Name: MADaboutkitchen)