– vrat wale chawal, varai (clean and then wash it properly) 1 cup
– sugar 1 cup
– apple 1 cup grated
– 1/2 cup makhana roasted
– 10-15 raisins
– cashew nuts 5-6 finely grated
– almonds 5-6 finely grated
– milk 4 cup
– khoya 1/2 cup grated
– Soak raisins in water.
– Grate almonds and cashewnuts and keep it aside.
– Wash and soak varai chawal in water for about 1 hour.
– In pan, add 2 tablespoon ghee, add finely grated almonds and cashew nuts and keep on stiring well till they start to change color.
– Take them out and in the same ghee add grated apple.
– Keep on stiring it till it start to leave edges of pan.
– Then add soaked varai chawal and mix it well.
– Mix them, stir them for just about 4-5 minutes and turn off the flame.
– In saucepan add milk. Keep on stiring milk and bring to 2-3 boils.
– Now, add apple varai mixture and keep on stiring well and bring in to a boil.
– Then add khoya and keep on stiring well till it starts to get thicken.
– Now, add fried grated almonds, cashewnuts, raisins and sugar and mix it well.
– Cook it for another 5-6 minutes and turn off flame.
– Garnish it with apple slices, raisins, makhana and serve hot