Banana Bread is a delicious tea-time bake, perfect to accompany a cup of tea. With some over-ripe Banana sitting in the fridge, Banana Bread is a great way to utilize them. We replaced butter with olive oil in the recipe to reduce the calorie count of the Banana Bread. The addition of chocolate chips in the Banana Bread is a delectable combination. With the KitchenAid 7 – Speed Hand Mixer batter for Banana Bread can be whipped up in few minute
Product Featured: KitchenAid 7-Speed Hand Blender
– All Purpose Flour: 1 cup
– Whole Wheat Flour: 1 cup
– Dark Brown Sugar: 3/4 cup
– Baking Soda: 3/4 teaspoon
– Chocolate Chip: 1/4 cup
– Olive Oil: 1/3 cup
– Large Eggs: 2
– Overripe Bananas, mashed: 2 (medium size)
– Yogurt: 1/4 cup
– Vanilla Extract: 1 teaspoon
– A Pinch of Salt
– Sift together both the flour, baking soda, salt in a bowl.
– Mix sugar and chocolate chips in the sifted flour mixture.
– In another bowl using KitchenAid 7 Speed Hand Mixer whisk together yogurt, vanilla, egg and olive oil.
– Add mashed banana to the batter and whisk it for 5 – 10 minutes, at medium speed.
– Combine wet and dry ingredients to form a smooth batter for the bread. Do not over mix the batter and make sure no lumps of flour remain in the batter.
– Preheat oven at 180-degree celsius. Grease a 9-inch loaf tin with olive oil. Line the base with parchment paper.
– Transfer the loaf batter into the greased pan. Spread evenly using a rubber spatula.
– Bake in the preheated oven for 40 – 50 minutes.
– Insert toothpick in the center to check if its done.
– Transfer Banana Bread to a wire rack to cool down for sometime. Cut into thin slices.
*Serve Banana Bread warm with a Cup of Tea.*