Unexpected Delight! Getting the health of bananas, subtle flavor of tea, the softness of cake, smoothness of peanut butter and sweetness of honey. ALL IN ONE!
Preparation time: 15 mins
Baking Time: 35-40 minutes
INGREDIENTS: For Banana Tea Cake
– Ripe Bananas: 4
– Refined Flour: 180g
– Oil: 125ml
– Brown Sugar: 60g
– Caster Sugar: 60g
– Vanilla Powder: ½ teaspoon
– Baking Powder: 1.5 teaspoon
– Baking Soda: ½ teaspoon
– Salt: ¼ teaspoon
– Cinnamon Powder: ¼ teaspoon
INGREDIENTS: For the Frosting
– Unsalted butter: 70g
– Creamy peanut butter: 50g
– Icing sugar: 60g
– Honey: 2 tbsp
– Heavy cream: 2 tablespoon
– Pinch of salt
– Roasted peanuts
– Pre-heat the oven to 180ºC . Grease and line a rectangular cake pan with parchment paper
– Blend the ingredients till smooth and well blended.
– Sift together all dry ingredients.
– Gently fold into the banana mix. Be careful not to over mix.
– Pour the mix into a loaf pan and bake at 180ºC for 30-40 minutes.
– Allow to cool completely before frosting.
– Place both, butter and sifted icing sugar in a Stand Mixer Bowl.
– Use the Tilt-Head Burnished Flat Beater to cream the mix. Add honey followed by the cream and salt.
– Frost the top of the cake with the frosting.
– Sprinkle with roasted peanuts.