Recipe by Chef Hanisha Singh: Chef Consultant, KitchenAid
Preparation time: 5mins
Cooking time: 2 mins
-Beetroot: 250 gms (cooked, peeled and diced)
– Yogurt: 400 gms
– Mustard seeds: 1 teaspoon
– Curry leaves: 6 – 8
– Dry red chili: 2-3
– A pinch of asafetida
– Refined oil
– Place the cooked beetroot in Diamond Blender and puree using the Hot Foods function. Do not add any water, it needs to be a thick puree.
– Lightly whisk the yogurt till smooth. Fold in the beetroot puree. Season with salt.
– Heat oil and add mustard seeds. Once they start popping at the asafetida, red chili and curry leaves.
– Pour over the beetroot and yogurt mix and serve.
The KitchenAid® Diamond Blender, with exclusive diamond blending system, provides the ultimate blending performance to chop, mix, puree and liquify, with pulse 1-4 settings ; crush ice and a hot foods mode. A robust motor, unique one-piece, BPA-Free diamond pitcher, stainless steel blades and electronic controls combine to create a powerful vortex that is fast and thorough for exceptional blending results. Additionally, Intelli-Speed® Motor Control senses contents and maintains optimal speed to power through all ingredients , allowing you to crush ice cubes, puree soft fruits or blend extra-thick milkshakes with equal ease and efficiency.Learn More