Recipe by Chef Sukanta Das: Executive Pastry Chef, Shangri-La’s – Eros Hotel, New Delhi
– Flour: 225 gms
– Baking soda: 7 gms
– Sugar: 165 gms
– Cinnamon: 5 gms
– Eggs: 175 gms
– Oil: 265 ml
– Walnuts:- 212 gms
– Carrots: 265 gms
– Apricot Jam: 100 gms
– Cream Cheese: 200 gms
– Icing Sugar: 55 gms
– Lemon Zest: 01 gm
– Whipped Cream: 200 gms
– Whip the sugar, eggs and oil until it becomes light.
– Sift all the dry ingredients and fold in the batter and then fold in the carrots.
– Line the moulds with paper and pour the carrot batter, bake at 170 º C for 30 minutes.
– Let it aside to cool. Apply apricot jam on top.
– Whip cream cheese with icing sugar and add lemon zest.
– Fold whipped cream into cheese mixture.
– Pipe the mixture on top of the Carrot Cake.
Easily make your favorite cakes and multiple batches of cookie dough with the 4.8 L stainless steel mixing bowl with comfortable handle. With 10 speeds, the stand mixer will quickly become your kitchen’s culinary center as you mix, knead and whip ingredients with ease. And for even more versatility, the power hub fits optional attachments from food grinders to pasta makers and more.Learn More
KitchenAid® Artisan® 4.8 L Tilt Head Stand Mixer