Recipe by Chef Priyanka Tiwari: Owner – The Brown Box Bakery
Servings: 3 cakes of 750 gms each
– Almond powder: 300 gms
– Refined flour: 300 gms
– Cocoa Powder: 25 gms
– Amul Butter: 660 gms
– Dark Chocolate: 600 gms
– Whole eggs: 6
– Baking Soda: 6 gms
– Castor Sugar: 660 gms
– Sieve all dry ingredients together and keep aside.
– Cream the sugar and butter and melted chocolate in the KitchenAid Stand Mixer.
– Add in all the dry ingredients.
– Gradually add in to eggs and mix on medium speed till mixture is well mixed.
– Pour 750 gms of mixture in a 8” pan lined with parchment paper and bake at 180º C for 30 mins.
Easily make your favorite cakes and multiple batches of cookie dough with the 4.8 L stainless steel mixing bowl with comfortable handle. With 10 speeds, the stand mixer will quickly become your kitchen’s culinary center as you mix, knead and whip ingredients with ease. And for even more versatility, the power hub fits optional attachments from food grinders to pasta makers and more.Learn More
KitchenAid® Artisan® 4.8 L Tilt Head Stand Mixer