We all love everything that has chocolate. Given an option, we all would love to live on just chocolate! Keeping all your cravings in mind, we have here a very easy recipe for Chocolate Chip Cookies. So hold on to your hats and just enjoy!
– Butter: 170 gms
– White sugar: 60 gms
– Brown Sugar: 200 gms
– Eggs: 2 no
– Vanilla: 1 tsp
– Baking Soda: 1 tsp
– Salt: ½ tsp
– All Purpose Flour: 270 gms
– Dark Chocolate Chips: 150 gms
– Walnut Kernels: 150 gms
– In the bowl of your KitchenAid Stand Mixer beat the butter until smooth and creamy. Add the white and brown sugars and beat until fluffy (about 2 minutes).
– Beat in eggs with salt, one at a time, making sure to beat well after each addition. Add the vanilla and beat until incorporated. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed.
– In a separate bowl, combine flour and baking soda. Add the dry ingredients to the egg mixture and beat until incorporated, adding the chocolate chips and nuts about half way through mixing.
– If you find the dough very soft, cover and refrigerate until firm (from 30 minutes to two hours)
-For large cookies, use about 2 tablespoon ice cream scoop or with two spoons, drop about 2 tablespoons of dough (35 grams) onto the prepared baking sheets.
– Bake at 180 degree C for about 13 – 14 minutes, or until golden brown around the edges.
– Cool before serving