Christmas doesn’t get better than this! these festive indulgent chocolate pies made in the KitchenAid 6-Cavity Pie Pan with removable bottoms are perfect for any Christmas party.
Time: 1 Hours Serves: 4 – 6 people
– Organic whole wheat flour: 3/4 cup
– Old fashioned oats: 1/2 cups
– Sugar: 3 tablespoons
– Cold butter (cubed): 1/3 cup
– Cold water: 1 tablespoon
INGREDIENTS: For filling
– Dark chocolate (finely chopped): 1 cup
– Corn flour: 2 tablespoons
– Pre-heat the oven to 180C.
– In a KitchenAid Food Chopper, combine flour, oats, sugar and cold butter. Pulse until the mixture resembles a course meal.
– Add water and mix until the dough begins to come together.
– Transfer the dough onto a plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
– Roll out the chilled dough on a lightly floured surface.
– Line the KitchenAid 6-Cavity Pie Pan with removable bottoms with the dough. Bake at 180C for 5 minutes.
– Melt the chocolate and add corn flour. Add to the semi- baked pie shells.
– Using star cookie cutters, cut out stars from the dough and place it on the pies.
– Bake at 180C for 15 minutes.
RECIPE CREDIT: Shivesh Bhatia (Blog name: bakewithshivesh)