Use your Diamond Blender to make delicious Crepes for breakfast. This is our favourite step by step recipe. Try it out today!
– 1 cup all-purpose flour
– 1⁄4 cup plus 2 tablespoons granulated sugar,
– divided 4 eggs
– 1 cup milk 1 cup half-and-half
– 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
– 4 ounces goat cheese
– 1 cup powdered sugar
– 2 tablespoons heavy cream
– 2 cups strawberries, hulled and sliced
– 1 cup sliced rhubarb ( 1⁄2-inch pieces)
– 1⁄4 cup water
Makes 12 crêpes
– For crêpes, place flour, 2 tablespoons granulated sugar, eggs, milk, half-and-half and salt in KitchenAid® Diamond Blender. Blend on speed 4 (Puree) 1 minute. Pour mixture into medium bowl and refrigerate 2 hours.
– For filling, place goat cheese, powdered sugar and cream in clean blender. Pulse on speed 3 (Mix) 6 to 7 times, scraping down sides if needed. Set aside until ready to use.
– For sauce, combine strawberries, rhubarb, water and remaining 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar in small saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes. Set aside until ready to use. Can be made 2 days ahead; store in airtight container in the refrigerator.
– Heat a lightly greased 6-inch skillet over low heat. Add a scant 1⁄4 cup crêpe batter and swirl to cover bottom of skillet. Cook 2 to 3 minutes. Gently turn with spatula and cook 1 minute. Place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper until ready to use.
– Fill each crêpe with 2 tablespoons goat cheese filling. Fold in half and top with strawberry rhubarb sauce. Dust with additional powdered sugar, if desired.