Recipe by Our Chef Of the Fortnight, Chef Vadim Shin, Japanese Chef, Bbar Delhi.
– Chicken Thigh Boneless No Skin – 270 Gm
– Baby Potatoes – 100 Gm
– Marination – 100 Gm
– Devil Sauce – 60 Gm
– Holland Red Chilli – 15 Gm
– Chilli Oil -05 Ml
– Chopped Coriander -02 Gm
– Togarashi – 02 Gm
– Lime Juice – 05 Ml
Marination for Chicken:
– Cooking cream- 60 ml
– Sambal olek- 20 gm
– Youghurt- 120 gm
– Siracha hot chilli sauce- 20 gm
– Red chili powder- 1 teaspoon
– Cumin powder- 1 teaspoon
– Coriander powder- 1 teaspoon
– Salt as needed
– Chicken Mari nation- 60 gm
– Cooking cream- 120 ml
– Sambal olek- 1 teaspoon
– Togarashi chili powder- 1 teaspoon
– Salt according to taste
– Prepare the Marination for Chicken by mixing all ingredients for marination in the KitchenAid HandMixer until it becomes a smooth paste
– Clean and debone chicken thighs with skin and marinade with the chicken marination.
– Place the chicken on a griller, skin side down for 2mins, turn it clockwise to get fine cross line marking for another 2 mins & turn it upside down in the same way for an extra 2 min each then cook chicken until soft in oven for atleast for 7-9 min or until cooked.
– Clean and boil baby potatoes, cut them in half and sauté in a pan till they turn light golden brown. Add a knob of butter to this potato and season it with salt & white pepper powder and keep it hot.
– Grill chilies on griller, keep aside.
– In the mean time in another pan take the leftover chicken marination and add the angry sauce to it and simmer it for five minutes.
– Slice the grilled chicken and arrange it on a plate with baby potatoes, chilies & add angry sauce.
– Garnish it with the lime leaf, chopped coriander leaf, togarashi and red chili oil & serve it hot.