Winters are almost here! Last few days for us to enjoy some juicy and fresh fruits…
Preparation Time: 15 minutes Serves: 3
– Watermelon (deseeded and diced): 1 cup
– Papaya (diced): 1 cup
– Plum (deseeded and diced): 1/2 cup
– Apricot (deseeded and diced): 1/2 cup
– Peach (deseeded and diced): 1/2 cup
– Honey: as per taste
– Add all the fruits in KitchenAid Juicer Attachment one by one.
– Collect the pulpy smoothie in a jar.
– Stir in the honey as per your preferred sweetness.
– Add few ice cubes in serving glasses.
– Pour the prepared smoothie in the serving glasses and serve immediately.
TIP: If you find the smoothie to be too thick and pulpy, you may add a little of milk or water as per the consistency required.