Recipe by Chef Priyanka Tiwari, Owner – The Brown Box Bakery
– Fresh lime wedges: 2-3
– Mint leaves: 12 (fresh)
– Icing sugar: 3 bar spoons
– Black salt: 1/2 teaspoon
– Lime juice: 2 tablespoon (fresh)
– Crushed ice
– Cubed ice
– Water: 1/2 glass
– To garnish: sprig. of fresh mint
– Put the lime wedges into a glass, muddle half of the fresh mint and throw on top of the wedges.
– Put sugar, black salt, lemon juice and remaining mint leaves in the KitchenAid Diamond Blender along with water and give it a Pulse till drink looks pale.
– Pour this into the glass and stir to mix. Top up with crushed ice and garnish it with a sprig of mint.
Lime juice: 2 tbsp (fresh)
Water: 1/2 glass
To garnish: sprig. of fresh mint