Recipe by: Farrukh Aziz Ansari,
Member, KitchenAid Culinary Council
Serves: 2 – 3
– Green apples (thin slices or small cubes): 1 nos
– Green Peas, (blanched): 1/2 cup
– Baby Spinach: 2 cups
– A handful of celery with stalk
– Cucumber (small cubes or slices): 2 cups
– Lemon Juice: 1 nos.
– Honey or sugar to suite your taste ( Optional)
– Add all the mentioned ingredients one by one into the juicer attachment to get the pulpy smoothie.
– Collect it in a jar
– Add lemon juice and honey/sugar( optional) to suit your taste and mix. Add ice cubes if preferred
– Serve immediately.