Preparation Time: 8 mins.
Cooking time: 8-10 mins.
INGREDIENTS: For the Prawn
– Prawn: 6 no
– Garlic: 3-4 cloves
– Paprika: ½ teaspoon
– Oil: 1 tablespoon
– Juice of 1 lemon
– Salt to taste
INGREDIENTS: For Veggie Agliooilio
> Carrot: 1 no.
> Zucchini green: 1 no.
> Zucchini yellow: 1 no.
> Seedless Cucumber: 1 no.
> Radish: 1 no.
> Olive oil
> Chilli Flake
– Wash the vegetables, cut the tops and cut into halves.
– Attach the spiralizer into the Stand Mixer Attachment hub. Use the fine Spiralizer blade for Carrot, Zucchini, Cucumber and Raddish.
– De-vein the prawns and butterfly them.
– Marinate with Garlic, Paprika, Oil, Lemon Juice and Salt Pepper.
– Heat oil in a pan, add sliced Garlic, Chili Flakes and Oregano.
– Add the spiralized vegetables and toss. Finish with shredded Basil and season with Salt.
– Take oil in a grill pan and heat up, place prawns and cook for 2 minutes on each side.
– Plate up the Veggie Aglio Olio and top with grilled prawn.