PRODUCTS FEATURED: KitchenAid Bakeware
Yield: Serves 4
Cooking TIme: 60 minutes
- 4 chicken fillet
– 4 sprigs of fresh rosemary, finely chopped
– 6 cloves of garlic smashed
– 1 large-size red onion cut into chunks
– 5 – 6 button mushrooms sliced
– 6 – 8 cherry tomato cut into half
– 150 gram flat beans or snow peas
– 2 medium-size potato peeled and cut into chunks
– ¼ Cup olive oil
– 2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
– Salt and black pepper to taste
– Juice of 1 lemon
- Start with dressing the chicken with the herb mix of salt, pepper, a tablespoon of olive oil, a grated clove of garlic and a teaspoon of chopped rosemary. Rub this aromatic herb mix over the chicken and keep the chicken in the fridge while you chop the vegetables.
- Grease the KitchenAid Bakeware with a teaspoon of oil. Layer the vegetables in the tin. Place chicken, skin side up, on top of the vegetables.
- Drizzle olive oil and red wine vinegar over the vegetables and the chicken. Sprinkle chopped rosemary leaves along with salt and black pepper.
- Place the garlic cloves in between the vegetables.
- Now to grill the chicken in the oven, cover the KitchenAid Bakeware with aluminum foil. Cook until chicken is nearly cooked through, 35–40 minutes (aromatics will be thoroughly charred).
- Brush chicken with a tablespoon of oil and place upside down and remove the aluminum foil . Grill until chicken is cooked through and skin is crisp, 10–15 minutes longer.
- Bring out of the oven and let it cool in the tin itself for few minutes before serving.
- Drizzle lemon juice over the Grilled Rosemary Chicken and Vegetables and serve with mashed potato for a wholesome dinner.