Recipe by Chef Harpreet Singh Sahai, Executive Sous Chef, Hyatt Regency, Mumbai: Herb-infused grilled lamb chop with oven roasted potato wedges and walnut ratafia
– Lamb chops: 210 gm
– Potato wedges: 60gm
– Rosemary: ½ tablespoon
– Thyme: ½ tablespoon
– Olive oil: 1 tablespoon
– Red wine: 20ml
– Onion: ½ tablespoon
– Garlic: ½ tablespoon
– Demi glaze: 50 ml
– Salt: to taste
– Pepper: to taste
– Walnut: 10gm
– Parmesan cheese: 5 gm
– Micro greens (mixed lettuce): 10gm
– Marinate the lamb chops with olive oil, thyme, rosemary, garlic cloves, salt and crushed black pepper.
– Preheat the KitchenAid Stainless Steel Cookware on medium-high heat.
– Place the lamb chop on the skillet on medium heat.
– Grill the lamb chop to the desired doneness. For medium doneness grill for about 3 minutes on each side. Let it rest before serving.
– Cut the potato into wedges with skin on and par boil them.
– Season the wedges and roast them in the Oven.
Walnut Ratafia Sauce:
– Roast the walnuts and remove the skin then chop them.
– Heat the KitchenAid Non – Stick Skillet and add olive oil, onion, garlic, walnuts and sauté until golden brown.
– Deglaze it with red wine and add a demi glaze with proper seasoning.
– Mix the micro greens (mixed lettuce) with olive oil, salt, and pepper along with some parmesan cheese.