Makes 16-24 pancakes (depends on size of the pan)
- Plain flour: 225 gm
– Eggs: 2 Nos
– Milk: 600 ml
– Melted unsalted butter: 50 gm
– Vegetable Oil: for frying
– Salt: a pinch
- Add the flour and salt into the KitchenAid Stand Mixer bowl.
- Add in the eggs and milk into the flour, add melted butter and whisk into the mix for a few minutes on low speed.
- Preheat a nonstick pan (8 inches). Lightly oil the pan and pour in some of the mixture making sure the batter is evenly and thinly spread out.
- Cook for half a minute and until golden brown. Toss the pancake and cook again for less than half a minute.
- Serve with Maple Syrup, it’s awesome.