This easy recipe is all you need to beat the heat. So easy to make and takes just a few minutes in the KitchenAid 14 Cup Food Processor
Time taken: 20 – 30 minutes Serves: 2 people
– Jamuns: 2 cups
– Water: 1/2 cup
– Sugar: 2 tablespoons
– Lemon juice: 2 tablespoons
– Black pepper: 1/4 tablespoons
– In a saucepan set over medium heat, cook jamuns with water and sugar until the fruit begins to break down and release it’s juices.
– With the KitchenAid 14 Cup Food Processor, speed on high and setting on ‘thick’, process the jamun mixture for 3-4 minutes.
– Sieve the mixture.
– Add lemon juice and black pepper. Mix well.
– Top with crushed ice and serve chilled.