Who doesn’t love cupcakes? I have been making cupcakes for years now. They are yummy and pretty!!
Out of all the cupcakes I’ve ever made, these lemon cupcakes are definitely my favourite. These cupcakes are a blast of flavours – Tangy Lemon, Sweet Cream and Tart Raspberries. These cupcakes are super easy to make, all thanks to the KitchenAid Stand Mixer.
PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTED - KitchenAid Stand Mixer
- Unsalted Butter (room temperature): 1 cup
– All Purpose Flour: 2 1/2 cups
– Baking Powder: 1/2 teaspoon
– Salt: 1 teaspoon
– Lemon Zest: 1 1/2 teaspoon
– Sugar: 1 cup
– Eggs: 2
– Egg Yolks: 3
– Fresh Lemon Juice: 2 tablespoon
– Butter Milk: 3/4 cup
– Whipped Cream: 1 cup
– Fresh Raspberries: 2 cups
- Pre-heat the oven to 170C.
- In a bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt and lemon zest. Keep the mixture
- With the speed at high, cream together butter and sugar in your KitchenAid stand mixer
until the mixture becomes pale and light.
- Reducing the speed to medium, add eggs and egg yolks one at a time. Beat properly after
- Beat in the lemon juice
- Reduce the speed to low and alternately add the flour mixture and buttermilk into the wet
ingredients. It is very important to not over-mix and mix only until well incorporated
- Divide the batter equally and pour into the prepared cupcake tins. Bake for about 30-35
minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Cover with whipped cream and decorate with fresh raspberries