I’ve been making the most of this mango season while it lasts and these Mango Cheesecake Jars are requested over and over again. We even took them to a picnic last weekend because they are so convenient to carry around.
They look gorgeous but you’ll be surprised at how short the ingredient list is. Nothing fancy that you won’t get in your local grocery store and the flavour of mangoes is incredible.
I loved the fact that all the hard work was done by my KitchenAid Stand Mixer and these were ready in under 20 minutes. Since there are so few ingredients, it’s important that you get the best quality because these cheesecake jars deserve it. I love topping these jars with lots of fruits to add more color and a little extra nutrition.
Total Time: 20 minutes + Refrigeration Serves 6
– Heavy Cream: 100 gms
– Mango Puree: 1 cup
– Cream Cheese (room temperature): 225 grams
– Caster Sugar: 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons
– Vanilla Extract: 1 teaspoon
– Granola: 1 cup
– Melted Butter: 2 1/2 tablespoons
– Chopped mangoes and other fruits for topping
– Add heavy cream to the bowl of the KitchenAid Stand Mixer with the whisk attachment and beat on medium-high speed till you achieve soft peaks.
– Once the cream reaches soft peaks, add mango puree, cream cheese, 1/4 cup caster sugar and vanilla extract. Whisk for a minute or so till combined well.
– Pulse the granola a few times in a food processor till it resembles bread crumbs. Add butter and two tablespoons sugar to this and combine. Set aside.
– To assemble the jars, divide the granola mixture into 6 jars. I used the back of a spoon to press the granola mixture evenly in the jars. Pipe the cheesecake mixture into each jar, equally divided. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Top with chopped mangoes and other fruits just before serving.