It is the season of the King of Fruits. Summer goes incomplete without making mango ice cream. KitchenAid’s Icecream Maker is a boon if you are someone who craves for Icecream anytime of the day. It takes half an hour to churn a soft scoop Icecream and 2 hours if you like set Icecream . Isn’t that wonderful that you can make a creamy, smooth, silky, homemade Icecream whenever you desire???
– Heavy Cream: 1/2 liter
– Condensed Milk: 1 cup
– Mango purée: 1 cup
– Mango cubes completely ripened: 1/2 cup
– Chill the Ice cream maker bowl for a minimum of 15 hrs.
– Refrigerate the cream and mango purée as well.
– Pour the cream into the stand mixer bowl and whisk it using whisk attachment till it forms stiff peaks.
– Add condensed milk and mango purée and fold till the mixture is smooth.
– Chill it again for an hour.
– Start the mixer at speed no 1.
– Start pouring the cream mixture gradually.
– Let the cream churn for 1/2 hour till the cream starts to freeze.
– Add mango chunks and churn for further 10 minutes.
– After 40 minutes you will see that the mixture has reached a soft scoop consistency.
– You can serve it right away.
– If you like set Ice cream transfer the mixture to the KitchenAid Loaf Pan and cover it with a layer of cling film and aluminium foil and freeze for 2 to 3 hours.
– Scoop it using KitchenAid Icecream Scoop and serve it in a cone.