Milk Chocolate and Cherry Cheesecake
Lavaash by Saby
A baked cheesecake with walnuts and cookie crumble. Glazed with cherry and chocolate glaze
Serves: 12 pieces
INGREDIENTS: For Cream Cheesecake
– D’lecta cream cheese: 1 kg
– Sugar: 150 gms
– Amul fresh cream: 300 gms
– Cornflour: 10 gms
– Milk powder: 30 gms
– Dark chocolate (shavings): 50 gms
– Coffee: 80 gms
– Walnuts: 100 gms
– Cherry: 300 gms
– Truffle: 300 gms
METHOD: For Cream Cheesecake
– Crush oreo cookies, melt the butter and mix it into the crushed biscuits.
– Set it in a 9-inch cake ring lined with foil and bake it for 5 minutes. Once out of the oven keep aside to cool.
– Once cooked, put chocolate shavings and toasted walnuts on top of the cookie base and keep aside.
– In a KitchenAid Stand Mixer add the cream cheese, milk powder and cornflour and sugar and mix everything together slowly at speed 1.
– Add the coffee and mix it properly at speed 2. Pour the mixture into the cake tin, in a baking tray, and pour water into the baking tray and bake for 15-20 mins at 150 C.
– Once baked, cool and demould it.
– Glaze with chocolate truffle sauce and cherries. Slice and serve!
INGREDIENTS: For truffle sauce
– Morde 45% chocolate: 150 gms
– Amul cooking cream: 150 ml
METHOD: For truffle sauce
– Chop the chocolate and keep aside
– Boil the cream and mix onto the chocolate. Mix till the chocolate melts.