10 minutes mug cakes! Women’s Day is here and we’re all looking for gift ideas for the special women in our lives. There is nothing better than a homemade gift, especially when it’s a cake! But is this the first time you’re planning to enter the kitchen?
Don’t worry! I have the perfect recipe for you. Using the same master batter recipe, we’ll create 3 different cakes that’ll take not more than 10 minutes to bake!
Serves: 1 mug for 1 person
Time take: 10 minutes
INGREDIENTS: For each mug cake
– Vegetable oil: 2 tablespoons
– Granulated sugar: 2 tablespoons
– Eggs: 2 nos.
– All purpose flour: 1/2 cup
– Baking powder: 1 teaspoon
– Vanilla essence: 1 teaspoon
INGREDIENTS: For each flavour
– Strawberries (halved): 1/4 cup
– Chocolate chips: 1/4 cup
– Almonds (crushed): 1/4 cup
– In a large bowl, beat the 1st set of ingredients together until well combined.
– Divide the batter into three microwave safe mugs and fill only half the mug.
– Add strawberries to one mug and mix well.
– Add chocolate chips to the second mug and mix well.
– Add crushed almonds to the third mug and mix well.
– Microwave the mugs for 10 minutes.