Frozen Yogurt always gives you more pleasure than an ice cream as it is more healthier. Isn’t it? Now experiment with any flavor that you can imagine using KitchenAid Ice Cream Maker Attachment.
Mulberry is something that we don’t get to buy in stores where I live. Got these mulberries from Delhi and these are the sweetest mulberries I have ever had in my life.
Mulberry frozen yogurt is a perfect combination of sour and sweet.
– Fresh or Frozen Mulberry: 2 cups
– Hung Curd: 1 liter
– Powdered sugar or Honey: 1 cup
– Hang the curd in a cheese cloth for a couple of hours. Bundle it up and place it in a strainer and place the strainer in a bowl.
– Place some weight on the bundle and leave it in a refrigerator overnight.
– Add the Mulberry into the pitcher of the KitchenAid Cordless Hand Blender. Using an S blade puree it until smooth. Pass it through a sieve to remove the seeds. Put it back into the pitcher.
– Add hung curd and sugar to this. Blend it till the sugar is dissolved and the mixture is smooth. Add some whey water to this if the mixture is too thick.
– Serve soft set yogurt immediately or transfer it into the loaf pan, cover it with a layer of cling film and then aluminum foil. Freeze it till you want to serve it.