Recipe by Chef Hanisha Singh, Chef Consultant, KitchenAid
Preparation Time: 20 mins
Baking Time: 18 mins
Resting Time: 1 hour
– Refined flour: 250 gms
– Oatmeal: 275gms
– Baking powder: 5 gms
– Dried cranberries: 62.5 gms
– Melted butter: 300 gms
– Honey: 75 gms
– Brown sugar: 300 gms
– Toasted almonds: 50 gms
– White chocolate pellets: 50 gms
– In a KitchenAid Stand Mixer with a whisk attachment, beat the melted butter and the brown sugar for 5-7 minutes, till the sugar crystals become small.
– Replace the whisk with a paddle attachment. Add the cranberries and chopped roasted almonds.
– Incorporate the honey. Sieve the baking powder and the flour together. Add the flour, baking powder and the oatmeal to the
butter mixture and allow to incorporate. Fold in chocolate chips.
– Chill the mixture. Divide the dough into 30 gm pieces. Shape into roundels and place on a baking sheet.
– Bake at 180œC for 12 to 14 minutes till the cookies flatten slightly and are browned at the edges.
– Cool and store in an airtight container.
Easily make your favorite cakes and multiple batches of cookie dough with the 4.8 L stainless steel mixing bowl with comfortable handle. With 10 speeds, the stand mixer will quickly become your kitchen’s culinary center as you mix, knead and whip ingredients with ease. And for even more versatility, the power hub fits optional attachments from food grinders to pasta makers and more.Learn More
KitchenAid® Artisan® 4.8 L Tilt Head Stand Mixer