In talks with KitchenAid Chef Of The Fortnight: Chef HARINDER SINGH – HARRY, Heads the kitchen at The Bombay Hospitality Pvt. Ltd and Soho Tapas Bar, Mumbai
– Raw banana: 100 gms
– Spring Onion: 3 gms
– Green Chillies: 5 gms
– Picked Cabbage (chopped): 5 gms
– Sundried tomato: 3 gms
– Jalapenos: 2 gms
– Black olives: 2 gms
– Green chillies: a pinch
– 8-9 sauce: 5 gms
– Worcestershire sauce: 5 gms
– Salt: a pinch
– Pepper: a pinch
– Boil the platanos (raw bananas ) and let it cook for 35 minutes – 45 minutes.
– Now make sure that the bananas are peeled properly .
– Now put green chillies, pickled cabbage, sun-dried tomatoes, jalapenos, black olives.
– Crush them in KitchenAid Pro Line Cordless Hand Blender with the Chopper Attachment at slow speed. They will coarsely crush the ingredients.
– Add cooked banana to the mixture and give it jerks to mix since we don’t want to mash whole banana and crush them add salt and pepper add spring onion.
– Make patty of 35 gm each.