An exclusive recipe for a dessert, called “Roosamannavaht” (Roosa-manna-waa-hat), by KitchenAid ‘Chef Of The Fortnight’: Thea Tammeleht, Co-Founder and Chef at Nordic Kandie, Mumbai. This recipe is ideal for Vegans too.
– Cranberry Juice (or blackcurrant crush will do as well, make a sweet juice): 4 cups
– Lemon Zest: 2 strips
– Semolina (rawa): 2/3 cup
– Sugar (depends on your taste): 1/2 cup
– In a sauce pan/pot add the Sugar and lemon zest to the juice, bring to a boil.
– Sprinkle in the rawa and mix briskly.
– Simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
– Pour rawa mixture into a KitchenAid Stand Mixer and whisk until the mixture is light
– Add the vanilla when the pudding is almost whipped.
– Chill for 1/2 hour or longer before serving.
Serving: Serve with milk. When done, it should be fluffy and light and pink.