– maida: 2 cups
– baking powder: 2 teaspoon
– Zest of one orange
– castor sugar: 2 tablespoon
– eggs: 2
– vegetable oil: ½ cup
– cup milk: 1 +1/2
– vanilla essence: 1 teaspoon
– peaches or cherries, sliced: ½ cup
– sugar: 4 tablespoon
– Heat the waffle iron
– Combine maida, baking powder, orange zest and sugar.
– In a large bowl, beat eggs. Add milk, oil and vanilla.
– Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix only until well combined.
– Pour mixture in hot waffle iron and let cook until both sides are golden brown.
– Meanwhile, in a sauce pan, cook the stone fruit and sugar until it starts to become juicy.
– Pour the fruit on the cooked waffles.