There is something about this weather we are having in Delhi…that people are just craving for everything sweet. So, here is a simple recipe, bringing everything sweet into a jar, just for you!
Time taken: 15 – 20 minutes Serves: 2 people
– Oreos (crushed): 1 cup
– Unsalted butter (melted): ½ cup
– Fresh cream: 1 cup
– Maple syrup: 3 tablespoons
– Strawberries: 1 cup
– Combine melted butter and Oreos and spread evenly in a jar.
– Using the Hand Mixer, beat the cream and maple syrup until it is light and fluffy.
– Spread over the oreo layer.
– Top with fresh strawberries and more crushed Oreos.
Recipe by Shivesh Bhatia | KitchenAid Culinary Council Member | Blog: Bake with Shivesh