THE ARTFUL BAKER CHOCOLATE MOUSSE,
by Chef Sahil Mehta
Brand Chef at The Artful Baker & Baker Street
– Egg Yolks (large): 4
– Sugar: 4 tablespoon
– Cream: 2 cups
– Vanilla Extract: 1 teaspoon
– 8oz of 54% Chocolate Melted
– Whisk together egg yolks add sugar and cream cook over medium-low heat.
– After removing from heat, mix the vanilla extract and melted chocolate With a KitchenAid Stand Mixer, beat the remaining cups of cream with 2 tablespoons of sugar until it reaches its peak form.
– Mix the whipped cream into the chocolate mixture.
– Chill for 30 mins max