This is like an ‘everything in the fridge’ cooler. Make mangoes your base, then go about adding any fruit or light vegetables you might have on hand. The best part of the slow juicer is that it does all the hard work, leaving you enough time to experiment with what works for you. Add a dash of rock salt and lime if you like, maybe a green chilli for an adult palette. You can even use the Tropical Mango Cooler as a base for a cocktail.
This is a fun way to get kids involved in the kitchen!
Total time: 15 minutes Serves 3-4
– Mangoes (diced): 2-3 nos.
– Carrot (diced): 1 no.
– English cucumber (diced): 1 no.
– Gooseberries / Amla: 3 nos.
– Sweet limes / Mousambi (deseed): 2 nos.
– Frozen strawberries: 1/2 cup
– Kiwi (peeled, halved): 1 no.
– Honey (as required): 2 teaspoons
– Gradually pass the prepared fruit through the tube of the cold pressed juicer with the KitchenAid Stand Mixer running at speed 5.
– Taste and adjust sweetness, adding honey if required.
– Dilute with a little water if desired.
– Serve immediately or chill until ready to serve.