Veg Galouti by Chef Ravi Saxena
– Corporate Chef,Dhaba by Claridges
Serves: 4 portions
– Carrot: 300 gms
– French beans: 100 gms
– Cauliflower: 250 gms
– Green peas: 90 gms
– Ghee: 40 ml
– Salt: to taste
– Kashmiri red chilli powder: to taste
– Black pepper powder: to taste
– Black cardomom powder: 0.5 gm
– Cinnamon powder: 0.5 gm
– Clove powder: 0.5 gm
– Brown onion paste: 30 gms
– Roasted chana dal powder: 25 gms
– Chana Dal: 55 gms
– Clean, cut and boil all the vegetables till cooked. Drain the water.
– Mince the boiled vegetable once in the KitchenAid 14 Cup Food Processor at medium speed.
– Boil Chana dal and make a thick paste in KitchenAid 14 Cup Food Processor at medium speed. Add water if required.
– Heat ghee in a pan and cook the vegetable till it becomes thick
– Cool the mince, add chana dal paste and add all the ingredients.
– Make small patties of 30 to 40 gms each and cook on a tawa with ghee. Serve hot.