Makes: 7 – 8 portions
INGREDIENTS: For White Chocolate Sponge
– Elle & Vire Butter: 100 gm White chocolate -100gm ; Sugar – 75gm
-White chocolate: 100 gm Sugar – 75gm
-Sugar: 75 gm
– Flour: 50 gm Baking pwd-2gm; Egg-75gm
-Baking powder: 2 gm
-Egg: 75 gm
– Melt chocolate and butter on double boiler.
– Now add sugar at speed 1.
– Slowly add egg and increase speed to 4.
– Add flour & baking powder in last at speed 1.
– Mix on high speed at 5 for 30 seconds and switch off your KitchenAid Stand Mixer.
– Remove the bowl and pour the mix into lined mould and bake at 160C for 15 minutes.(Close the ring base with silver foil)
INGREDIENTS: For Wild Berry Cheesecake
– Philadelphia cream cheese: 250 gm
– Egg: 1 no.
– Sugar: 70 gm
– Elle & Vire Cream: 30 ml
– Frozen wild berries: 50 gm
– Vanilla bean: 1 no.
– Lemon: 1 no.
– Mix cheese and sugar well at slow speed 1.
– Once it’s smooth add egg, vanilla bean, berries, cream and lemon juice and mix well at speed 1 only.
– Take out semi baked sponges and pour this cheesecake mix on top.
– Bake at 110C with steam for 100min – 120 min (almost 2 hours)
– Let it rest for around 1 hour after baking
– After rest demold the cheesecake and serve at room temperature or little warm with berry salsa in winters.For summers keep it in freeze for 12 hours minimum and serve next day.
– Never aerate cheesecake mix, only mix the ingredients well. Always use cheese at room temperature. Kitchen aid is the best tool for this step. I love this tool because I can control its speed the way I want and it performs better than me.