Winters Calls for a leisure time with your loved one for a good cup of hot coffee along with a munchie in a chilly morning. Munchie! nah, not something fried or junk but something aromatic rich and healthy. Yep it’s time for some delicious Whole Wheat Honey-Peanut Butter Cookies embracing a cup of coffee is all what you need. Not only you can enjoy this whole wheat honey peanut butter for yourself but you gift this beautiful surprise to your loved ones too.
Preparation time: 45 minutes Serves: 12
– Whole wheat flour: 1 1/2 cup
– Honey: 5 tablespoon
– Creamy peanut butter: 4 tablespoon
– Brown sugar: 1/2 cup
– Egg: 1 no.
– Cinnamon powder: 1 teaspoon
– butter (room temperature): 100 gms
– Vanilla essence: 1 teaspoon
– Baking powder: 1/2 teaspoon
– Baking soda: 1/2 teaspoon
– Pre-heat the oven at 180 degrees and sift together flour, cinnamon, baking powder and soda.
– In a KitchenAid Stand Mixer, cream together butter brown sugar, peanut butter and honey on medium speed
– Add egg and vanilla essence, mix until creamy
– Add sifted flour mixture and mix on low speed to form a cookie dough
– Divide the mixture into equal sized small balls, take one ball and slightly press it in between the palms to form a disc.
– Place it on the KitchenAid Cookie Sheet. Slightly press with the fork to give an impression ( optional)
Repeat the same for all the cookie balls and place it on the cookie tray with gap of 1&1/2 inch between each cookie.
– Bake the cookies in a pre-heated oven for 9-10 minutes or until brown and baked well. Take them off the oven and cool completely
Tip: Enjoy with a cup of hot coffee or tea!